Friday, July 6, 2012

Crimson and no Four Leaf Clover


Dark side of planet VI
Cabeki is a 0.1 system in region Khanid, 11 jumps from high sec. It is it's own dead-end system in a six system cul-de-sac. I would have liked to have explored all six systems, but not on a work night, and not when I find 9 sigs in Cabeki alone!! 3 Grav, 2 plexes, 3 radar, and 1 mag.

For a 0.1 system the radar and mag sites were disappointing. 9 mill, 3.4 mill, 7.2 mill, and 1 mill. Also got a couple of BPC's.

A buddy and I worked a plex, Crimson Hand Supply Depot. We were unable to finish all 5 rooms, just ran out of time. We were in there for a while, chipping away at the sentinel, and local never changed, us and 1 apparent AFK cloaky. We decided to run just four rooms and the Dark Blood drop in the supply room is considered hit or miss, so we went with the sure thing (oversee effect) in command.

If I were to settle in low sec I might pick a location like this; a bunch of systems not along a pipe, what I like to call cul-de-sac's.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe, just wanted to mention that I still enjoy the reads and love the images. Great shots.
    I live in a C5 with a C5 static so it's sleepers sleepers and more sleepers. Plus pew of course. I find lowsec exploration especially interesting as you never know what you'll find. Keep up the good work.
    Rahmiro

    ReplyDelete