Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Exit Wormhole Left

Was able to dump some assets in the Nurtura Plantation at moon 10 in system Akeva.
Did I tell you I moved out of my wormhole? I moved out of my wormhole. Several months ago. Someone came along and wanted to fight over my class 1 wormhole. Whatever. I had been in there for 2 years. I was looking for a reason to pack up and leave. So, I am out.

Of course they were dicks about it. Why else would they be fighting over a class 1? I was unaware that if a structure is damaged then you cannot take down the POS. They took out the armor on one structure and I ignored it till I had moved out my fighting ships and other assets. Then I got the surprise. I was in no position to repair or blow it up, not without bringing back in ships. So I left my tower there as a monument to my ignorance.

This was actually the third time someone put up an uninvited POS in my wormhole. The first time I popped one of them working an anom, they moved out a week later. The second time I popped a small tower and the hanger dropped a large tower. Score! The third time, however, was the charm.

This has been more of a travel/scrapbook blog, as I covered low security exits. I guess it will now become a more generic EVE blog (if that is possible).

Freighter about to bug out of Akeva.


No comments:

Post a Comment