Sunday, December 16, 2012

MIssions HO!!

I lived in a wormhole for two years, now I am on a different ride.

 
Agent's Station
I decided to run some level IV missions with Gallente; work on my standings, and you know, just to do something different. I have two accounts, what I call my two "mains." My mains were flying a Hyperion and Abaddon. I ran a total of 12 missions until I got the storyline (It takes a bit more than 12 to get to the storyline, but I had run some months ago.)

I ran missions before and most after the Retribution upgrade. My usual tactic is to have one tanking battleship that I send in first to get all the aggro. With rat AI now switching targets, that caused problems. The Abaddon is set to tank. In one mission the Hyperion had to run, and the Abaddon even got to 50% armor before I could take out enough rat DPS. After that I kitted the Hyperion more, but didn't change the fit.
Mission boom!

I hate losing drones; those dutiful little guys. Managing drones was only a real problem in a few missions. When the rats are picking on my drones I usually just have one character with them launched, so it is easier to keep an eye on them. I let the rat frigs get in close before I sick drones on them, so if I have to recall them they can get back in the bay quickly








Timed activities are from undock to dock, and values are from the cargo hold Priceline negotiator.

Total time in mission was 5.4 hours. Total reward and bounty was 114.5 million. So, 21.2 million ISK per hour.
Total salvage time spent was 2.1 hours. Total salvage value was 74.4 million. So, 35.4 ISK million per hour.
Overall total was 189.9 million over 7.5 hours, at 25.2 million ISK per hour. (plus the benefits of loyalty points)

The Quicker Picker Upper

I salvaged in a Noctis, which is clearly worth the time and effort, although almost half of the salvage ISK was from just two missions: The Mordus Headhunters and The Score.

I mined in two missions. (I need mexallon and nocxium for some manufacturing projects.) I mined pyroxeres and plagioclase in an Orca and Hulk. I mined for a total of 2.4 hours, 48.1 million, so 20 million ISK per hour.

Typically when I mine I do so until I fill the Orca and Hulk and then I go do something else. Just for comparison, I filled up on kernite and a bit 'o pyroxeres from a regular belt. I mined for 1.87 hours, with a yield of 37.1 million, so that is 19.8 million ISK per hour. But wait ....

Mining HO!!

I mined that entire time without activating the Mining Foreman Link for laser duration optimization!! Hate it when that happens. If I had turned the damn thing on then I could have mined the same amount in 77% of the time. That would have been 1.45 hours, so it would have been 25.6 million ISK per hour ...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment