Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Planetary Interaction

I lived in a wormhole for two years, now I am on a different ride.


Ice ice, baby
Let's talk Planetary Interaction

I have two mains and 4 alts. My four alts are all trained for PI. I have found a system where I can harvest all 15 raw materials. The planet mix is Barren, Gas, Ice, Lava, Plasma, and Temperate.

I am producing all 8 advanced items, so I have gone the harvester planet/factory planet route. I set the harvesting cycle to 4 days, mostly because it feels too much like a chore if I do PI too often.
Doodle Bug at the office.
I spend two and half hours about once a week or so. In that time (one harvest/manufacture cycle) I produce the following:

1635 Coolant
810 Enriched Uranium
810 Mechanical Parts
243 Robotics

16 Nano-factory
16 Recursive Computing Module
14 Broadcast Node
14 Self-harmonizing Power Core
12 Integrity Response Drones
12 Sterile Conduits
12 Organic Mortar Applicators
12 Wetware Mainframe

With my cargohold priceline negotiator that varies from 165 to 170 million. When I paid taxes they were 75 to 80 million (at 17%), which is closer to 50%!! I have since become good friends with the owners of the custom offices, and now pay zero tax.
Flub-a-Dub heading towards a Plasma planet

With this I produce POS fuel, and have tower and structure BPO's. Any leftovers are sold.

Bazinga!









No comments:

Post a Comment