Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ishomilken (region The Citadel)


Ruined station on the dark side of planet X, next to the gate to Usi.

Ishomilken is a 0.4 system in region The Citadel. It is 1 jump from high sec. It is a low sec cross-roads of sorts, single point entry. I expect there to be a pirate presence. However, 1 jump from high sec is an excellent opportunity for hauling. If I had a stockpile of PI advanced items I wanted to haul to empire, I would do it here; dumping it all in the next system. Ishomilken is also just 9 high sec jumps from Jita. So, a market run, plus I can bring in some mats for fuel blocks.

Ishomilken is part of factional warfare, and the sites were triggered. Just a few passing through in local while I was in system. I did not scan.

Jumps to previous exit in system Aedald: 24

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 3
Black Rise: 2
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 3
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 1
Molden Heath: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment