Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ratillose (region Solitude)


Natural Phenomena.

Ratillose is a 0.4 system in region Solitude, 15 jumps to high sec, not counting close low sec pockets including three low sec systems one jump away. Ratillose is part of a seven system dead-end, 4 low and 3 high. There are two beacons: Natural Phenomena and Serpentis Drug Outlet.

I scanned and found 1 ladar (Core Runner Exile Distribution Base), 1 radar (Regional Serpentis Data Fortress), and 1 mag (Decayed Serpentis Mass Grave).

Core Runner Drug Lab

I planned to work all three of those sites. But I started late, have to get up for a full-time job, and there were two others scanning plus plenty of traffic. At one point, when just one other was scanning, I waited cloaked in the radar site, but it took him forever to scan and the thing I hate about PVP is all the waiting around. Most fun I have had PVPing was on roams, usually into null. And we never waited around, the whole point was to keep going and attacking until we were popped. I lived in null and did the fleet thing, mostly waiting around. And there I was, waiting around. And others kept coming in system, bla bla bla. So I got tired of waiting. I was getting sleepy anyway. Sure did want to work that drug site, though.

Jumps to previous exit in system Ishomilken: 41

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 3
Black Rise: 2
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 3
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 1
Molden Heath: 1
Solitude: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment