Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sassecho (region Khanid)



One Armed Man at planet III
Sassecho is a 0.1 system in region Khanid. It has no stations and is 10 jumps from high sec in two different directions. Sassecho is in a cluster of six systems that are off of a pipe.

I scanned 5 of the 6 systems. Seems to me it is routinely scanned, even ran into one goof who was scanning. I found 1 mag (Decayed Blood Raider Mass Grave), 1 plex (Rogue Trial Yard), and 4 grav (Large Dark Ochre and Gneiss Deposit, Large Gneiss Deposit, Small Spodumain, Crokite and Dark Ochre Deposit, Small Crokite, Dark Ochre and Gneiss)

Sassecho. planet III

Jumps (shortest route) to previous exit in system Zephan: 6
Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 3
Black Rise: 2
The Bleak Lands: 1
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 3
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the read. I would be interested in your including any notable loots. I think it would add to the experience.

    ReplyDelete