Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zephan (region Khanid)


Bell Bottoms in a radar site.
My first repeat! I was in Zephan 7 days ago. Still the same 0.3 system in region Khanid.

No sites here, but in the dead-end system next door (Neda) I found 4 radar (2 Regional Blood Raider Mainframe, Regional Blood Raider Data Processing Center, Regional Blood Raider Command Center) and 2 mag (Ransacked Blood Raider Abandoned Station, Decayed Blood Raider Excavation).

While I was working them some pilots kept coming in and out the system. I had an alt on the gate and they weren't coming that way. I chatted one of them up. They were trying to pop their wormhole exit because Neda is out in the boonies!

Jumps (shortest route) to previous exit in system Yekh: 20
Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 3
Black Rise: 2
The Bleak Lands: 1
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 2
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment