Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wormhole Update: Customs Offices

Shell Game firing on the last interbus customs office. Sledgehammer in the distance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A long shot, over a plain barren planet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boom.
I finally popped the nine interbus customs offices in my wormhole. I could muster only two ships (Naga and Oracle) and it took 3 hours to pop each. I would undertake the effort if the only exit was to low sec. If there was an exit to another unknown system then I would not take the chance of being noticed and jumped by a gang.

With the variety of planets in system we can harvest everything except autotrophs (no Temperate planet). We haul in Industrial Fibers and make all 8 advanced PI items, plus mats for fuel blocks.

I am sure I could have absorbed the much higher taxes, but I didn't want to! I just couldn't agree to pay 2 million for something that used to cost 20K. So, I stockpiled the PI advanced items and built my own custom offices. And finally I got the suckers in place so I guess I add PI back to my to-do list.
Wormhole POS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment