Friday, March 23, 2012

Arzad (region Devoid)


Customs Office at planet VI
Arzad is a 0.2 system in region Devoid. It is 3 jumps from high sec, in two different directions. Arzad is part of factional warfare and this area is active. Arzad is an Amarr system but is occupied by Minmater. This system is also along a pipe that leads to system Rens (a market center), so pirate activity, too.

I lost a Hulk in my wormhole today. First Hulk loss since I moved in a year and a half ago. I went too long without re-scanning and a wormhole opened to another unknown system, of which I was unaware. Stealth bomber got me. That, plus lots of gang activity in low sec, makes me want to take it easy. There is a high sec pocket a few jumps away. I like to check out high sec pockets. Whenever I move out of my wormhole I might setup in a high sec pocket.

In the very first high sec system I found a Sansha's Nation Occupied Mining Colony, DED 4/10. I worked it in a Pilgrim, which was a bit of a challenge. Loot: Centum C-Type Medium Remtote Armor Repair, Centum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane, Centum C-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane, True Sansah Armor Thermic Hardner, and 8th Tier Overseer's Effects

Jumps to previous exit in system Aset: 9

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 4
Black Rise: 4
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Devoid: 1
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 4
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 2
Molden Heath: 2
Solitude: 2
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment