Saturday, March 17, 2012

Muetralle (region Verge Vendor)


My Drake in the plex, my Harbinger to the upper right. Rat BS just below.
Muetralle is a 0.2 system in region Verge Vendor. It is two jumps from high sec. It is along a short dog-leg pipe. The system has no stations, 2 planets, and 2 jump gates. It is part of factional warfare, Gallente.

I found a Serpentis Logistical Outpost. Looks to be a tough site to solo, and time consuming ... Took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to pop the three rooms in a Drake and Harbinger. 13 million in bounty. It gave me an escalation but it was 8 jumps away in null sec. No thanks. Several pirates moving through the system but no one dropped any probes

Jumps to previous exit in system Egbinger: 24

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 3
Black Rise: 4
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 4
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 1
Molden Heath: 2
Solitude: 2
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment