Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Aset (region Metropolis)


Ruined Minmater Outpost


Aset is a 0.4 system in region Metropolis. Is it two jumps from high sec. Aset is the center of a spoke, surrounded by seven systems. They should name this area Wagon Wheel. Several years ago I based out of system Turner, 1 jump away. Aset is part of factional warfare, and has a beacon for a Ruined Minmatar Outpost.

The area was fairly busy with prirates and some PvP, and there were several pilots scanning when I first entered. I came back several hours later and scanned the area. I found 1 mag, 2 radar, and 1 plex. I worked the mag and radar. Standard loot; nothing of note. 

Jumps to previous exit in system Soliara: 32

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 4
Black Rise: 4
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Domain: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 1
Khanid: 4
Kor-Azor: 1
Metropolis: 2
Molden Heath: 2
Solitude: 2
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment