Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ardhis (region Kador)


Planet viii
Ardhis is a 0.4 system in region Kador, 2 jumps from high sec. I know this area well. You might say I "grew up" around here. When I first started low sec exploration it was along this pipe from system Menri to system Petidu. My corp HQ is three jumps away.

I scanned six systems and found 1 belt (Small Spodumain, Crokite and Dark Ochre Deposit), 4 plexes (Blood Raider Outpost, Dirty Site, and 2 Outgrowth Rogue Drone Hives), and 2 mag. Lots of blueprints today. Large Energy Discharge Elutriation II Blueprint, Large Gravity Capacitor Upgrade II Blueprint, Large Semiconductor Memory Cell II Blueprint, Medium Anti-EM Pump II Blueprint, and Large Memetic Algorithm Bank II Blueprint

If I had two battleships at my HQ I would have worked the two Outgrowth. Check out the new drone bounties and each would be at least 75 million in overseer effects. Alas, I was last running level 4's some distance away, which is where my BS are parked.

Jumps to previous exit in system Jedandan: 10

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 4
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 2
Devoid: 1
Domain: 1
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 2
Metropolis: 3
Molden Heath: 3
Placid: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment