Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Arnstur (region Metropolis)

Minmatar Infrastructure Hub
Arnstur! My second repeat exit! Although, admittedly I have not kept on top of possible repeat exits. I may have had others. I need to review my list and make sure I have BM's for all my exits and put them in a folder.

No stations in this system. It has through traffic but no one sticks around. The nearby systems have a mix of high and low volume traffic; more traffic in those systems along the pipe. I scanned three systems. There were other scanners. Found one plex, and worked one radar.

Guess I will have to look at my blog entry from before and make sure I take a totally different screen shot!

Jumps to previous exit in system Ami: 23

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 4
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 4
Devoid: 2
Domain: 2
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 3
Metropolis: 4
Molden Heath: 3
Placid: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1
Arnstur 1

No comments:

Post a Comment