Sunday, May 13, 2012

Something a Little Different


Pooper Scooper in action
I login to find an Oracle, a Brutix, and 2 Drakes in my wormhole. They came from high sec. Kinda overkill to be working anoms in a class 1. They would collapse the exit to high sec when they left, and I thought about going out and back and making it so a few of them would be stranded. I didn't do this, but in retrospect maybe I should have. I was the only one logged on and I wasn't going to take on 3 or 4 of them. But if 1 or 2 got stranded ...

Only the Brutix seemed to have a salvager. I was able to BM the last anom they worked. They left it and sat with the Brutix while it salvaged another site. I got my destroyer and salvaged most of their wrecks in their last anom. I did get 6 nanoribbons out of it, which is alot for one site. I had to leave three wrecks behind when they showed up, and my alt dropped a bomb to wrecks.

The four BC's left and collapsed the exit to high sec, but not before a week-old noob came through in a Probe and got stuck. I did him a favor and popped his ship and pod, sending him back to empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment