Thursday, June 14, 2012

Aldranette (region Placid)


Fedmart Warehouse is the spec in the middle, at moon 1, planet IX
Aldranette is a 0.4 system in region Placid, 4 jumps from high sec. This is a crossroads of sorts but not many in local. I made a couple of trips to Jita and all the other low sec systems had many more in local. Although, at one point I saw 2 Comets and a Hookbill on d-scan. Think they were doing factional warefare.

I scanned only in Aldranette and found a gas site; no harvest.

I am almost certain this was the very first system in which I harvested gas. Late 2007 or early 2008. That was before region Black Rise opened up. Once that happened some jump gates were rearranged and changed up my exploration route in this area.

 Fedmart Warehouse at moon 1, planet IX

Jumps to previous exit in system Gallusiene: 11

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 5
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 4
Devoid: 3
Domain: 3
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 3
Metropolis: 5
Molden Heath: 4
Placid: 4
Sinq Laison: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1
Arnstur 1

No comments:

Post a Comment