Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gallusiene (region Placid)

 
Gate to Avaux at Planet VII
Gallusiene is 0.3 system in region Placid, two jumps high sec. It is adjacent to a 5-system cluster that seems pretty good for some exploring. In my first swing through I scanned three systems and found 4 plexes, 1 belt, 1 gas site, 2 mag, and 1 radar.

I am embarressed to admit that I lost a Pilgrim in the radar site. I was playing around with the fit recently and just put an analyzer and salvager on there and went to work. I noticed the fit sucked for PVE, with my biggest problem being cap. The radar site spawned about 25 frigs and 8 cruisers, and I stayed too long. Boom, baby.
 
A few hours later I scanned six systems and worked three more radar sites.

Jumps to previous exit in system Turnur: 17

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 5
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 4
Devoid: 3
Domain: 3
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 3
Metropolis: 5
Molden Heath: 4
Placid: 3
Sinq Laison: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1
Arnstur 1

No comments:

Post a Comment