Saturday, June 9, 2012

Compete for 4/10 Plex


Republic Security Services Assemby Plant, moon 5, planet II
Turnur is a 0.4 system in region Metropolis, 3 jumps from high. Sevaral years ago I based out of this system. Still have some assets here.

I found a 4/10 plex: Angel Cartel Occupied Mining Colony. There were two others in local and their names were similar enough to lead me to believe they were the same player. I saw wrecks on directional so he was working the site, but no ships in directional, And then ... he left the system!

I entered the first room in a ship ill-prepared for battle and it was nothing but blue wrecks. He had abandoned all of the wrecks in the first room. So, he looks to be focused only on the overseer with all the goodies. I enter the second room and there were 5 to 6 wrecks, but the overseer was still flying!

I immediately swapped out ships to BC and returned. I scooted though the first room, bookmarking a wreck of course, and into the second. I pop the overseer straight-off and get the goodies, then start popping the rest. The player returned and started to scan again. What?

So I keep popping rats till his probes are within a few AU, then I split. Return a few minutes later to salvage the wrecks after the site despawned.

2.4 milling in bounties. My cargo hold estimated all the salvage to be 7.5 million. And the estimated price of the overseer goodies was 147 million. The big ticket item was a Gistum C-Type 10MN MicroWarpdrive, plus a Gistum C-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier, and a Gistum C-Type Thermic Dissapation Amplifier.

Jumps to previous exit in system Pserz: 40

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 5
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 4
Devoid: 2
Domain: 3
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 3
Metropolis: 5
Molden Heath: 3
Placid: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1
Arnstur 1

No comments:

Post a Comment