Saturday, June 16, 2012

Popped and Podded



Zainou Biotech Prodcution at planet III with a customs office just 340km away.
Aurohunen is a 0.4 system in region Lonetrek, 1 jump from high sec. Being just 4 jumps from Jita there was a pretty constant presense in system. PvP and scanning. I did not scan.

I did make several trips to Jita and hauled in ice products for making fuel. The gate was always clear.

On the wormhole side of things I had two exits to Core systems. Normally, I would not work anons under such circumstances, but I felt like it and it was morning, so not as many online. I decided to work 4 anoms. During the fourth I saw a Devotor in d-scan but it was too late, he landed and bubbled up before I could warp out. He was followed by his buddies: 2 Talos, 1 Drake, and 1 Hurricane. My Drake and Harbinger lasted for a bit.

I refused ransom for a quick trip to empire. I was back in my wormhole about 30 minutes later and salvaged all four anoms, plus my two wrekcs, but they took most of my mods.

Jumps to previous exit in system Aldranette: 12

Low Sec Exit Count by Region:
Aridia: 5
Black Rise: 5
The Bleak Lands: 1
The Citadel: 2
Derelik: 4
Devoid: 3
Domain: 3
Essence: 1
Everyshore: 2
Genesis: 2
Lonetrek: 1
Kador: 1
Khanid: 5
Kor-Azor: 3
Metropolis: 5
Molden Heath: 4
Placid: 4
Sinq Laison: 2
Solitude: 2
Tash-Murkon: 1
Verge Vendor: 1

Repeat Exits
Zephan 1
Arnstur 1

No comments:

Post a Comment